Horny For Your Cum

(You can find the video by clicking the image above!)

God, I want… No, fuck, I need to suck your cock right now. I can’t think about anything else. I want a nice, tasty load of your cum in my mouth. I’m addicted. I want to taste that juicy spunk. Swallow it up. Feel it sliding down my throat. Drifting down into my belly.

And touching that cock of yours, mmm. Love kissing it. Feeling it inside my mouth. Mmmm. I love pleasing such a delightful, scrumptious cock. Playing with it, tonguing it… Desperately wanting that pre-cum. It tastes so good.

[LICK LIPS]

I love your cum everywhere though. On my tongue… My mouth… Feeling it in my belly, all warm. I want you looking into my eyes. You watch as you’re pleasing me. And right there at the end, begging for it. Watching me swallow it.

[GULP]

Playing with your testicles, hmmm. Massaging them. Building up, giving me more pre-cum. Licking it up. Stimulating you in any way I can. I want more and more cum. Building up those big loads. Nothing more that I want than all that cum right in my mouth.

I neeeeed it. Only me. It’s all mine to swallow up. I want it right now. I love that feeling. Your pulsating cock in my mouth. Sucking your glans. All that cum on my tongue. I want it so bad. I want all of it.

I want you to empty your balls on my tongue. As I’m sucking and stroking you. Getting every last drop out. I want to swallow it all. And there’s no wasting allowed. Not one single drop. I’ll swallow it all up, all that yummy cum. With pleasure. And I’ll love it all.

Tasting.

Feeling.

Down my throat to my belly…

[HAND DOWN FROM THROAT DOWN TO BELLY - CIRCLING AROUND BELLY]

Mmmmm.

Comments

The Popular Scripts