Stress Toy

(You can click the pic above if you'd like to view the clip!)

Oh my god, what a day!

[TAKE OFF JACKET]

Phew! I gotta say, too much stress for me to handle.

[EYE ROLL]

I thought about maybe getting toasty and zonking out. Maybe just staring off into the TV a few hours. Pigging out along the way. But I came up with something better.

[SMILE]

[TAKE OFF TANK TOP]

I could really do with a sort of stress ball. A real-time release. Sort of a therapist, while we’re at it.

[TAKE OFF PENCIL SKIRT]

And you’d be perfect, seeing as you’re my roommate.

[TAKE OFF BRA]

I think you could help me out.

[TAKE OFF PANTIES]

I’m so wet just thinking about all the destressing we can get into.

[WINK]

[CLIMB ON TOP]

[SIGH]

Yes, this is perfect.

[RIDING]

First off, that bitch Ariel. She’s telling me I’m not filing my sales forms properly. Like, I’m not directing them to the right department. Ha! Like she’s so smart? I’ve been there so much longer and I’m way smarter. I’ve been filing them just fine.

[IN HIS FACE]

Hey, you stupid bitch. If you tell me one more time how to do my job…

[BITE LIP]

I swear to god, I’ll smack you.

[RAISE HAND]

You know what I mean?

[RIDING]

This is exactly what I needed.

[MOAN]

So, so good.

[MOAN]

What a stress toy you are…

[BITE LIP]

Ariel…

[SLAP]

Your dumb ass mermaid name! You can shut the fuck up! I tell you what to do! You hear me?!

[MOANING]

How’s that feel? God, you’re better than therapy.

[SMILE]

There’s also this little popular group at work. Every time I walk by, they giggle and roll their eyes. Just because I fucked a few of the closers. Judgy fucks.

[GRINDING HARD]

They all wonder why my sales get recorded faster. Well, you fuck the closers. You know what I mean? You wouldn’t laugh at me at work, would you? No, you’re way too weak anyway.

[RIDING]

I’d totally have you running errands for me. Probably have you fucking those closers FOR ME instead! HA! You’d be my bitch boy, right? And I could drag you around by your ear. Giving you little tasks.

[RIDING]

I’d spank you as you pass by…

[SMACK]

I could really use somebody like you there. Maybe even cleaning me up under my desk. After I’ve let those closers go to town on me.

[MOANING]

You’re my good fucking stress ball, aren’t you? Come on, give me that sweet release… Yeah, right there, stress ball… Right… there.. ahhh...

[CUM]

Alright, same time tomorrow then?

[SMILE]

Comments

The Popular Scripts